– All Details to Know About Dapur Nusa –
WHY BACKPACKER SHOULD VISIT DAPUR NUSA?
The cuisine are made from fresh fish.
It taken by fisherman in the sea nearby.
The cuisine price is very cheap, local price.
A backpacker friendly restaurant.
The cuisine are homemade, tasty and fresh.
They provide fresh ‘Sambal Matah” chili sauce also.
DAPUR NUSA SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
WHAT IS DAPUR NUSA?
The Dapur Nusa is the fishes grilled & seafood specialist restaurant in Nusa Penida.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT DAPUR NUSA?
11.00 AM – 9.00 PM.
*) This restaurant is my favorite place for dinner. After traveled around Nusa Penida i came back to hotel and had dinner here. It’s cheap, fresh and tasty fish.
HOW MUCH IT COST?
PRICE LIST MENU:
IDR 7K for small Tuna fish.
IDR 2K for Tuna satay per pcs.
IDR 1K for Otak otak.
GRILLED SMALL TUNA AT DAPUR NUSA
WHERE IS DAPUR NUSA LOCATED?
Jalan Ped – Buyuk, Ped, Nusapenida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771
About 4.4 km west of Roro Nusa Penida ferry port or 10 minutes.
About 4.1 km east of Toyapakeh harbour or 10 minutes.
*) It’s near from Full Moon Bungalows & Bar. Also near The Gallery vegan restaurant.
**) After got dinner here, i go to Full Moon bar for drink beer, relax and enjoyed the live music.
MAP OF DAPUR NUSA:
HOW TO GET TO DAPUR NUSA?
There is no direct public transport to get there.
*) For backpacker i recommend you to rent a scooter to reach this restaurant and use google maps as your navigator.
MOBILE PHONE SIGNAL:
Weak signal for your smartphone.
RESTROOM & TOILET:
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT:
SOME ‘SEE & DO’ NEAR DAPUR NUSA:
SIGHT SEEING NEARBY:
1. Crystal Bay beach: about ? km west of hostel or ? minutes.
2. Broken beach & Angel’s Billabong: about ? km west of hostel or ? minutes.
3. T-Rex head beach: about ? km west of hostel or ? minutes.
4. Goa Giri Putri cave: about ? km west of hostel or ? minutes.
5. Atuh beach: about ? km west of hostel or ? minutes.
6. Suwehan beach: about ? km west of hostel or ? minutes.