– All Details to Know About Ubud Tropical –
WHY BACKPACKER SHOULD STAY AT UBUD TROPICAL?
The hostel rate is relative cheap in Ubud area.
NICE TROPICAL GARDEN
Nice view of tropical garden and Ubud river.
It has nice pool with tropical tree around.
This hostel has complete facilities such as wifi, free water, kitchen, etc.
NEAR TO THE TOURISM SITE
This place is relative close to other site. Such as Monkey forest, Ubud Palace, Ubud market, Saraswati temple, etc.
LOBBY OF UBUD TROPICAL
UBUD TROPICAL GARDEN
THE BED IN DORMITORY ROOM
*) 4-10 beds in one dormitory room.
OUTSIDE OF DORMITORY ROOM
THE BED IN PRIVATE/GLAMPING ROOM
*) Single bed in one private room.
OUTSIDE OF PRIVATE/GLAMPING ROOM
HOW MUCH IT COST?
Single: IDR 130K-150K.
Double: IDR 250K.
Double: IDR 600K.
Family: IDR 900K.
*) The rate fluctuating depend on the season. Sometime you will get cheaper or higher.
*) Except Private/Glamping.
*) Free hot coffee and hot tea.
BATHROOM IN DORMITORY ROOM
BATHROOM IN PRIVATE/GLAMPING ROOM
HOT WATER SHOWER:
*) Except Private/Glamping.
*) It’s free locker.
**) They use a card to enter the dormitory room.
FIRST AID BOX
WHERE IS UBUD TROPICAL LOCATED?
Jalan Raya Andong, Peliatan – Ubud, Gianyar Bali
About 22 km north of Denpasar or 50 minutes.
About 0 km of Ubud center.
About 36 km northeast of Kuta beach or 1 hour and 30 minutes.
About 38 km northeast of Ngurah Rai airport or 1 hour and 20 minutes.
MAP OF UBUD TROPICAL:
HOW TO GET TO UBUD TROPICAL?
There is no direct public transport to get there.
*) For backpacker i recommend you to rent a scooter to reach this hostel and use google maps as your navigator.
**) You can take a taxi or you can take an online scooter taxi such as Go-jek or Grab bike. Their fee is reasonable. But, you have install the apps first.
*) If you book in their website you will get free to use a coffee machine.
UBUD TROPICAL LAYOUT
INDOOR PUBLIC (SOCIAL) ROOM
OUTDOOR PUBLIC (SOCIAL) ROOM
*) They have a place for barbeque party.
BICYCLE & SCOOTER RENTAL
*) IDR 50K per 24 hour.
*) IDR 70K per 24 hour.
UBUD TROPICAL POOL
*) I really love and enjoy their pool. Quiet and it has nice tropical atmosphere. It suitable place for you to relax.
HOW TO CONTACT UBUD TROPICAL?
(+62) 821 4483 5794
(+62) 361 977 874
THE POOL WITH THE TROPICAL GARDEN
*) This hostel has nice tropical garden, pool and good atmosphere for relax. Ubud Tropical hostel definitely worth staying.
WATCH UBUD TROPICAL ON VIDEO:
SOME ‘SEE & DO’ NEAR UBUD TROPICAL:
SIGHT SEEING NEARBY:
1. Ubud Market: about 1.9 km southwest of hostel or 25 minutes walking.
2. Ubud Palace: about 2 km southwest of hostel or 26 minutes walking.
3. Saraswati temple: about 2.2 km southwest of hostel or 28 minutes walking.
4. Painting Palace Museum (Museum Puri Lukisan): about 2.3 km southwest of hostel or 27 minutes walking.
5. 9 Angels vegetarian restaurant: about 2.6 km southwest of hostel or 32 minutes walking.
6. Monkey Forest: about 3 km southwest of hostel or 39 minutes walking.
7. Campuhan Ridge Walk: about 3.1 km southwest of hostel or 39 minutes walking.
8. Blanco painting museum: about 3.1 km southwest of hostel or 40 minutes walking.
*) You may check our recommended itineraries here:
BOOK / SEE MORE DETAILS HERE:
*) Sometime Expedia cheaper. But, if you book in their own website you will get free to use a coffee machine.